Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Land's End Women's Cotton Poplin Peasant Shirt in Ivory/Rubellite Hens

 
I have not been buying much new clothing lately because the resurgence of the Covid virus is once again limiting any outings where I would wear new apparel, but when I saw the fun Cotton Poplin Peasant Shirt in the Ivory/Rubellite Hens print from Land's End I just could not resist!  This casual and comfortable top is quite appropriate for just wearing around the house, and the fact that it is currently on sale for only $19.98 is a great reason to purchase it now.  Sometimes just wearing something fun and amusing is all I need to brighten my day, and this shirt is a perfect example!  Have you found yourself more drawn to clothing in fun colors and prints lately too?

No comments:

Post a Comment