Sunday, June 14, 2020

Weekend Wardrobe: 2020 Outfit of the Week #22


Temperatures are really starting to soar here, which is good for my garden plants but rather uncomfortable for me and my animals.  Luckily it always cools off nicely at night, and so far I have only had to turn on the air conditioning once.  I did finally decide it was time to wear shorts into town when I did my biweekly grocery shopping trip.  I wore yet another new animal-themed t-shirt, this one in a green dragonfly print purchased on sale from Coldwater Creek a couple of months ago:


Another necklace from my collection, this one a carved jade fish pendant on a short gold chain (a gift from my husband years ago), accessorized this outfit:

Clockwise from top left: Coldwater Creek Natural Inspirations Print Tee in Thyme Dragonfly (no longer available); Jade Fish Pendant on Gold Plated Chain (similar to mine); Great American Leatherworks Leather East/West Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (no longer available); Croft & Barrow Adagio Women's Boat Shoes in Ivory; L.L. Bean Women's Wrinkle-Free Original Fit Hidden Comfort Waist 9" Bayside Shorts in Khaki (similar to mine); Land's End Women's Skinny Leather Belt in White (similar to mine).

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

The coming week promises to be another hot one.  My dogs are finally going to the groomer for much needed baths, and that will probably be my only trip to town.  More of my time will be spent pulling out tumbleweeds - not exactly an exciting week, but at least I will be keeping busy!  I hope you are finding ways to stay busy this summer as well.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment