May 3rd is National Public Radio Day!

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Wish List Wednesdays: Crate and Barrel Bruna 45" Centerpiece Table Runner


As I get ready for our move to New Mexico, I like to keep track of home décor items that fit the theme of a rustic modern southwestern style, which is the look I would like to emphasize in our new home.  The Bruna 45" Centerpiece Table Runner ($99.95) from Crate and Barrel is a good example of the sort of home accessory I am looking for.  The handwoven geometric patterns, natural palm leaf fiber, and even the natural color enhanced with shades of red in the design, all suit the style perfectly.  The price is a bit more than I really want to pay for a table runner, but I will keep tabs on this table runner and if it should happen to go on sale I will be one of the first in line to place my order!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment