May 3rd is National Public Radio Day!

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wish List Wednesdays: AWE Glow in the Dark Skeleton Yard Stake


Even though it is only August, Halloween decorations have already been showing up for weeks now. As Halloween is one of my favorite holidays I really don't mind, although even I think this is way too early!  Be that as it may, I have my eye on the Glow in the Dark Skeleton Yard Stake ($59) from At West End as holiday décor I may just purchase for our yard in New Mexico.  At almost 3 feet tall, this smiling skeleton is certain to make an impression, and I like the fact that he is not too spooky-looking.  Made of metal, this yard stake is much less likely to blow away than anything plastic (our house is in a rather windy area), and as an added bonus it even glows in the dark.  Have you started thinking about the upcoming holiday season yet (I've even seen Christmas décor for sale in a couple of catalogs!)?
               

No comments:

Post a Comment