Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Wish List Wednesdays: Rechargeable 12v Mini Flashlight from Sporty's Tool Shop


Sometimes it is the little things in life that make the biggest difference.  A case in point is the Rechargeable 12v Mini Flashlight ($16.95) from Sporty's Tool Shop, which is designed to fit into a car's cigarette lighter outlet.  It cannot be overcharged, so this tiny flashlight can stay in the outlet until needed.  The battery-operated flashlights that I keep in my car are often forgotten for so long that by the time I need them the batteries are dead, so this small but powerful version that is always fully charged is the perfect solution.  It will hold a charge for up to two hours and the LED light never needs to be replaced.  Some of the comments mentioned that this flashlight is not always a good fit in every car's cigarette lighter, and that the plastic adapter provided to address this problem may break easily, but I think that I am willing to give it a try.  After all, the price is reasonable and I have no use for a cigarette lighter anyway!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment