April 24th is International Guide Dog Day!

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: A Couple More Cute Crustacean Catches


I swear this summer seems to be the season of the crustacean, because I just keep finding more decapod apparel!  First up is another find from Talbot's shown above, the crab print 7" Girlfriend Chino Shorts ($59.50) in a blue and white pinstripe with tiny red crabs scattered all over.  I managed to snag a pair of these shorts at our local Talbot's for the 30% off price last week, and while I don't wear shorts often I will happily wear these when summer's heat and humidity finally arrive here in the South.


My other fabulous crustacean find is the Patricia Green Women's Embroidered Lobster & Crab Espadrille Flat ($80.00) from Nordstrom.  I love the fact that there is a lobster on one shoe and a crab on the other, because these will work with whichever crustacean print apparel I decide to wear.  I have not yet purchased these espadrilles as I am tempted to wait for a sale, but I don't know how much longer I will be able to hold out, as I really do need a pair of summer espadrilles and these are perfect!

From Spoonflower

Okay, I am sure that everyone has seen enough crustaceans by now, so I promise that next week I will move on from lobster and crab apparel and feature something completely different on my wish list!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment