April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: The Company Store Puppy Love Bone China Collection


As a dog lover, there was just no way I could resist these Puppy Love Salad Plates ($69.00 for a set of four) from The Company Store.  The 8-inch plates are bone china and come in a set of four different dog and stripe designs (as a Dalmatian fanatic I appreciate the fact that one of the designs features my favorite breed).  Because I got them on sale, I actually bought two sets so that I could use the red and dark blue plates for my Independence Day table and the turquoise and taupe plates for a coastal themed setting.  If I had the storage room, I would buy the matching Puppy Love Mugs (also $69.00 for a set of four) as well, but as it is I will be hard pressed to find room for my new plates.  I think it may be time to rethink my dishware storage!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment