April 29th is International Dance Day!

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Cool Cookware from World Market


World Market often offers unique and colorful items for the home, and recently I discovered some delightful cookware on their site.  Shown above is their Blue Tile Terracotta Tagine (on sale for $20.99).  I have been wanting a tagine for a while now, and that turquoise blue color is just lovely.


The Mattone Ceramic Chicken Press ($34.99) will cook a spatchcocked chicken to juicy and crisp perfection thanks to the heavy lid that acts as a press to keep the chicken uniformly sized while cooking.  The fact that red is my favorite color makes this cookware even more appealing to me.


Isn't this Terracotta Pig Grill ($29.99) just adorable?  I am normally not someone who does any outdoor grilling, but with a cute grill like this one I could easily be convinced to give it a try, especially now that the weather is finally starting to warm up!


My husband and I do not eat much pizza, and I have never even thought about making my own food-fired versions, but I am very tempted to start thanks to this amusing Blue Fish Terracotta Pizza Oven ($149.99).  The price tag is rather steep, and it is a good idea to read the reviews on use of this oven before starting, but the novelty of both the beautiful one-of-a-kind oven and the idea of making wood-fired pizza just might win me over!
             

1 comment:

  1. The tagine is lovely and I have to admit that they intrigue me with their colors and interesting shape, but I’m not sure that I like the type of cuisine they yield. Still, I do like the tagine itself. My fave among this bunch is the pig. I have no need for a small grill, but it is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete