April 23rd is National Picnic Day!

Friday, September 29, 2017

Foodie Fridays: Easy Sausage Party Dip


I decided to make this Easy Sausage Party Dip from Jimmy Dean because I had some sausage crumbles left over from making last week's Sausage and Mushroom Frittata and the recipe was on the package.  This rich, cheesy dip is about the easiest appetizer you will ever make - it literally took me all of five minutes!  Served with chips, crackers, and/or vegetable sticks for dipping, it is the perfect game food to devour while watching your favorite football team play this weekend.  Not that I have a favorite football team (I loathe the game), but my husband definitely does (go Dawgs!), so I will be sure to have this dip ready in time for the start of the game.

Easy Sausage Party Dip

1 C. sausage crumbles (I used Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles)
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream or Neufchatel cheese
1 C. (4 oz.) shredded Mexican cheese blend
1/2 C. salsa

Combine all of the ingredients in a large microwaveable bowl.  Microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes, stirring every minute until the cheeses are melted and the dip is smooth and creamy.  Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers, and/or vegetable sticks for dipping.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment