March 28th is Weed Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wish List Wednesdays: Sur la Table Pro Ceramic Shrimp and Scallop Pan


I probably don't really need any more cookware, but when I saw the Pro Ceramic Shrimp and Scallop Pan from Sur la Table, I could just hear it calling my name.  This 13x9-inch black ceramic pan is lighter in weight than cast iron but can take high heat (up to 700 degrees!) and has a nonstick glaze finish for easy food release.  It is great for grilling, but I would most likely use it in the oven, as I have never cared for grilling foods.  As a bit of a control freak, I love the idea of individual slots for each shrimp or scallop.  The pan is on sale right now for $23.96 (down from $29.95), so if I want this pan now is the time to order it!


No comments:

Post a Comment