April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Wish List Wednesdays: Birch Lane Horse Ceramic Platter


Last fall I described a set of Farm Animals Ceramic Dessert Plates I ordered from Birch Lane (and they are actually still available from the website).  Unfortunately, the matching platter with a horse motif was not available back then.  Imagine my surprise and delight when, on a whim, I took a quick look at the Birch Lane website a few day ago and found that the Ceramic Horse Platter was now in stock!  Even better, it was on sale at $23.89 (originally $30).  Of course I placed my order immediately.  I have not yet had a chance to use my dessert plates, so once the matching platter arrives I will be setting a new table as soon as possible!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment