April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wish List Wednesday: Cute Crab Finds from Serengeti Catalog


As usual, I am always on the lookout for crustacean-themed items, and right now the Serengeti catalog has several offerings.  How could I resist the Crab Embroidered and Appliqué Top ($39.95-$44.95)?  The navy and white 100% cotton knit has a jewel neck and 3/4 sleeves in addition to the fabulous embroidered red crab.  It would be perfect for any patriotic holiday!


The perfect accessory for the crab shirt is this Crab Stretch Bracelet ($19.95), featuring etched silver tone crabs.


And if I had pierced ears, I would also have to own these cute Crab Earrings ($19.95), decorated with red Egyptian crystals and suspended from French hooks.

I may not like the beach, but I do love these coastal crustaceans in wearable form!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment