April 29th is International Dance Day!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Wish List Wednesdays: Pair of Pumpkin Purchases from Pottery Barn


This week features a wish list fulfilled, as I have already purchased these items!  I really wanted to buy the Painted Pumpkin Patch Pillow Covers ($39.50 each) from Pottery Barn last year, but by the time I decided to place my order they were already sold out.  This year I started my fall shopping early, and have already received them.  For summer I had purchased two lovely embroidered crab pillow covers from Birch Lane for our two great room chairs in front of the fireplace, and the pumpkin pillow covers will replace them this month for a more autumnal look.


I was even thinking ahead to Thanksgiving when I purchased these Pumpkin Embroidered Napkins ($32 for a set of four).  Pottery Barn has a plethora of pumpkin-inspired items for fall this year (I've already mentioned their Pumpkin Mugs in an earlier post), so I may not be done shopping there yet!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment