April 29th is International Dance Day!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

On the Homefront: Pumpkin Everything!


Here is what I've been having for breakfast since the first day of fall -- Thomas' Pumpkin Spice Bagels slathered with Kraft Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese.  Both of these products are limited edition items, which is probably a good thing as I would tire of them fairly quickly, but for now I am enjoying this delicious taste of the season.  I know that there are pumpkin-flavored teas available, but even for a pumpkin lover like me the line has to be drawn somewhere!   I prefer to have a cup of an old favorite that complements the taste of pumpkin, Bigelow's Cinnamon Stick Black Tea.  I have been drinking this tea since I was a junior in college, and I can honestly say that this is the one that turned me into a lifelong tea lover.

I have never liked coffee, but I did notice that there is pumpkin-flavored coffee available now in the supermarkets, along with a lot of other pumpkin-flavored treats, like pumpkin spice-flavored marshmallows (perfect in a cup of hot chocolate!) and Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream.  I'm ready to sample just about every one until I am all "pumpkined" out, saving just enough room for Thanksgiving pumpkin pie before moving on to the next season's flavors!

From Facebook

Update:  I just found an article about even more pumpkin-spiced foods available this fall.  Check it out here if you can't get enough of this popular flavor!
          

No comments:

Post a Comment