April 29th is International Dance Day!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wish List Wednesdays: Crate and Barrel Halloween


I am continuing this week with wish list items already obtained.  As I mentioned last week, I decided to do my fall purchasing early this year, and that included any décor for Halloween.  Crate and Barrel has some especially fun items for the holiday, and here are the ones I decided I had to own:


I love this folded paper cutout Haunted Village of spooky houses ($19.95).  I usually put some sort of decorative arrangement at the head of our dining room table, and this piece will take center stage for Halloween this year.


These simple but spooky Halloween Bat Napkin Rings ($2.95 each) will be encircling the napkins on my Halloween table.


The Cauldron Large Serving Bowl ($29.95) and Cauldron Individual Bowl ($5.95) are made of stoneware and glazed in an iron black color.  They are food-, microwave-, dishwasher-, and even oven-safe (up to 350 degrees).  They can be used for candy or snacks, and would also look great filled with a comforting chili or pumpkin soup, or whatever potion you choose to serve for Halloween.  I have my own plans for using them on my Halloween table, but you will just have to wait until next month to see what those plans are!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment