April 20th is Husband Appreciation Day!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wish List Wednesdays: Pastel Panache


I've mentioned before that I am not especially fond of pastels, but I have been noticing so many pastel items for spring this year that I actually find myself admiring!  A case in point is the pure silk Fantasia Dress ($205) above from Arhaus Jewels.  The lively flame-stitched pattern and soft flowing lines are quite attractive, and the combination of pastel colors really is eye-catchingly beautiful:


The model is wearing the Dusk to Dawn Necklace ($86) and Antigua Sandals ($160) from Arhaus Jewels, but I think I would ramp up the eclectic look of the dress with their Taj Mahal Necklace ($88) and comfortable-looking Gumdrop Shoes (on sale for $59!):



I might even be tempted to add the colorful Paint Me a Dream Belt (also on sale, for just $38), although that might be just a little too over the top.  I may have to save this belt for another outfit:


The wide-brimmed Honduras Hat ($96) would be a smart accessory to shade my eyes from the sun which has been far too infrequent this winter:


I would definitely keep the hot pink Frangia Clutch Bag (on sale for $321), which complements this dress so well, if I could convince myself to pay the price!


I am so looking forward to weather suitable for this outfit.  I can't wait to bid farewell to winter and welcome warm spring and summer days!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment