April 23rd is National Picnic Day!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wish List Wednesdays: Lancaster Soft Crèmes

From Candy Warehouse

Not all of the items on my wish list are outrageously priced and/or difficult to obtain.  Sometimes the object of my desire is quite easy to find and relatively painless to purchase, like these new Lancaster Soft Crèmes from the Hersey Company.  As soon as I saw them advertised I knew I had to try them, so on my last grocery shopping trip I picked up a bag of the Vanilla and Caramel Soft Crèmes ($3.58 for an 8-ounce bag at Walmart).  Oh, they are so delicious!  I am even going to go out on a limb here and state that these soft and creamy candies have officially kicked chocolates to the curb for me!  I have always had a sweet tooth, and have always liked the flavor of caramel, but never found exactly the right ones, as most are either a little bland or too hard (I prefer soft caramels).  I also never really got excited about the fad for caramels with sea salt.  These Lancaster Soft Crèmes, however, have finally gotten it right for me.  I plan to try the all-caramel and vanilla-and-raspberry flavors as well, although I have a feeling the vanilla and caramel variety will remain my favorite!

From Lancaster Candy
             

No comments:

Post a Comment