April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wish List Wednesdays: Bronze Swirl Ornament Tree

From The Tree Topper

Ever since our dogs pulled over the Christmas tree several years ago, I've always set up the large tree on the second floor (where they are forbidden to go) and a smaller, less-interesting-to-dogs artificial tree in the first floor living room.  Last year Crate and Barrel offered this Bronze Swirl Ornament Tree for sale, and since our first floor holiday décor is decidedly modern, I seriously wanted one.  Unfortunately, by the time I got around to ordering the tree, they were sold out (Crate and Barrel often sells out of seasonal items quickly, so if you want to purchase something from them, be sure to order as early as possible!).  I had hoped they would carry the tree again this year, but they did not.  I did not have much hope, but I googled it anyway to see if anyone was offering a used one for sale.  Imagine my surprise and delight when I discovered that this very similar tree is available from Christmas Central!


Of course I have already placed my order.  The 30x13-inch tree is even on sale for about $50 instead of $65!  An additional bonus -- the company also sells a Dalmatian ornament I do not yet have, which I also ordered:


I was having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year, but finding these items has me finally starting to look forward to the holiday, especially now that my dreaded gift ordering phone marathon is over!  Onward to the Christmas cards and fruitcake baking!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment