Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wish List Wednesdays: Porcelain Blossom Diffuser


When it comes to floral fragrances, my husband and I do not always see eye to eye (or is it nose to nose?).  I absolutely adore lavender, but dear hubby is not as much of a fan.  However, we both agree that the scent of tuberoses is exquisite.  Unfortunately these flowers can be a bit hard to find in our local floral shops, which is why I was delighted to discover the Porcelain Blossom Diffuser ($69) from The Monticello Shop, which comes with two bottles of tuberose scented oil.  One of these diffusers in our TV room, where our dogs spend most of their time, would be heavenly.  It would also be great in a bedroom or bathroom.  I am ready to surround myself with the scent of tuberoses, and I don't think my husband would mind at all!

Tuberose (from Flowers-sc.com)
           

No comments:

Post a Comment