April 20th is Husband Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wish List Wednesdays: Mossy Oak Fox Plates


As I mentioned last week, I have been finding way too many wonderful dessert/salad plates for this fall season.  I finally decided I owned enough and absolutely would not add any more dinnerware to my already over-abundant collection.  Then I saw these cute little Mossy Oak Fox Plates at our local Walmart, and naturally I caved.  Who could resist that face?  At only $2.94 each, the price was irresistible as well (also available online as a set of six for $11.76)!  Of course I had to get a few, but now I most positively, emphatically, resolutely will not purchase any more items for the table (I hope!).

Happy first day of fall, everyone!

From HD Wallpapers
           

No comments:

Post a Comment