April 18th is International Jugglers Day!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wish List Wednesdays: Gump's Reversible Art Deco Jacket


Spring is the time of year when I am most likely to feel the need to spruce up my wardrobe.  After the drab days of winter, I am also ready to inject some color into my life, and this Reversible Art Deco Jacket ($148) from Gump's does both jobs nicely.  It is practical for the unpredictable weather of early spring as well, which can turn chilly without warning.  This jacket coordinates beautifully with casual jeans or tailored slacks, but I could also see it with more formal attire for an event or dinner, especially when reversed to the teal silk side.  A little black dress (or dare to be different in antique gold), these pearlescent Peter Kaiser Diana Slingbacks ($250), and a Whiting & Davis Metallic Mesh Evening Bag in Pearl (on sale for $79.99) with the jacket would be a lovely evening ensemble:


Of course, as the jeans-and-T-shirt type, I would be more likely to wear the colorful print side of the jacket in more casual settings, but it is so nice to know that its reversible versatility would give me many options!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment