March 29th is World Marbles Day!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wish List Wednesdays: Embossed Running Horse Plates


Okay, listen up Santa, I hope I have been good enough to be on your "nice" list, because I would really love to see a set of these Louisville Stoneware 11-inch Embossed Running Horse Plates under our tree this year!  I know they are just a little high-priced ($35 each), but it is Christmas after all, and if I don't ask for anything else could I please have four of them?  I promise to be on my best behavior until at least the end of the year, and I will try my best not to do anything terribly bad next year either.  So what do you say, Santa?  Is it a deal?  Or is it naughty to try to bargain with Santa?  All right, I'll be quiet now and wait to see what happens -- thanks for listening!

From Daily Herald
             

No comments:

Post a Comment