March 29th is World Marbles Day!

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Wish List Wednesdays: Steam Ship Silicone Steamer Lids


I am notorious for letting pots boil over.  The best solution I have found is a vented silicone lid, which covers the pot but allows venting of steam so that the pot can boil without boiling over.  I already have one silicone lid that works perfectly well, but when I saw the Steam Ship Silicone Steamer Lids (set of 3 for $12.69) I just could not resist (and coincidentally, they fit this week's ship theme posts quite well!).  My original lid does not fit all pot sizes, so the three different sizes will come in handy.  Most of all, though, I just get a kick out of the image of steam rising from the smoke stacks of the little ship on top!

From The Green Head
             

No comments:

Post a Comment