April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Wish List Wednesdays: My New Favorite Tea


I have a new favorite tea for fall!  I found a box of Your Tea Dreamy Hazelnut ($13.95), a black tea flavored with hazelnut praline and vanilla, at our local HomeGoods recently, and it is just so delicious!  I gave up putting sweetener of any kind in my tea last year, but this tea is so flavorful it really does not need it.

You can actually see bits of hazelnut inside the teabag, which is one of
the reasons this tea has so much flavor!

I just add a bit of half 'n half and almost feel as if I am drinking dessert for breakfast.  I used up the last of the tea bags a couple of days ago, so I am planning a trip to HomeGoods to see if they have any more.  If not, I am willing to pay full price for another box of this fantastic tea!

This was the last tea bag! 😟😟😟
             

No comments:

Post a Comment