A recent trip to Pier 1 revealed an abundance of bunnies in the aisles, a few of which I simply could not resist! Here is a just a sampling of the rabbit-themed items available right now for your spring celebrations:
1) White Rabbit Mantel Scarf ($39.95) - I love the pastel-colored panels and the white bunnies with their cute pompom tails!
2) Lilly the Bunny with Backpack Dinnerware ($6.98-$9.95) - this lovely porcelain dinnerware featuring a floral border and darling Lilly the bunny with a basket backpack is one of several rabbit-themed dinnerware collections available from Pier 1 (check out the others here).
3) Garden Bunny Cabbage Teapot ($24.95) - this adorable cabbage-shaped teapot with the white bunny-topped lid is part of Pier 1's Cabbage Dinnerware collection.
4) Printed Carrot Napkin ($4.95) - even though the napkin has no bunnies, the fun print on these cotton napkins depicting a bunny's favorite food is the perfect complement to the rabbit-themed dinnerware.
5) Lilly the Bunny with Carrot Salad Plate ($8.95) - only available online, this porcelain salad plate features Lilly the bunny again, this time sporting a bow with flowers and holding a carrot. I think I am going to have to order a few of these plates, as they would pair perfectly with the salad plates from the other Lilly the Bunny collection:
With all of these bunny options from Pier 1, I will have no problem setting the perfect spring/Easter table this year!