March 27th is Manatee Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wish List Wednesdays: Fresh Finds Citrus Juicer


I have been looking for a citrus juicer like this one from Fresh Finds for a very long time!  I have been making an effort to eat more fresh salads with homemade dressings lately, and I like to make those dressings with fresh lime or lemon juice.  I used to have a plastic citrus juicer that would fit on top of a measuring cup, making it very simple to then add in the rest of the ingredients and whisk everything together in the cup.  Then I somehow lost my favorite juicer and could not find a replacement that would stay on top of a measuring cup, so I ended up buying one that came with its own measured cup.  It works well, but unfortunately the cup is too shallow to mix in the rest of the ingredients, so I end up pouring everything into my measuring cup anyway.  Now I can buy this Fresh Finds Citrus Juicer ($12.95) and go back to just using the one cup, which is so much more convenient!  I wish I had found this useful gadget even sooner!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment