Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wish List Wednesdays: Pottery Barn Paisley Printed Natural Fiber Rug


I can'r seem to stop finding lovely paisley décor and fashion pieces!  Over the weekend I received several catalogs, each featuring a paisley item I would love to own.  In the latest Pottery Barn catalog, I found this Paisley Printed Natural Fiber Rug (on sale for $186-$755 depending on size) that would be perfect for a warm weather change from wool rugs.  It is made of 100% jute with recycled cotton backing, and comes in rectangular sizes from 3'x5' to 9'x12', plus a 2.5'x9' runner.  The rugs are finished with a tea-and-stone wash to give the black pattern a soft antiqued look.  I love this design so much I wish Pottery Barn would make curtains with a similar look (I could use some new curtains)!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment