March 29th is World Marbles Day!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wish List Wednesdays: Acorn Favorite Cotton Sweater


For Christmas, I asked my husband to give me the Acorn Favorite Cotton Sweater ($59.95) in three colors, and I couldn't be more pleased with them!  The color shown above, called Azure, is still on backorder, but I have already received both the Red and Plum shades, and I think they are the most comfortable and practical sweaters I have ever owned.  First of all, I prefer cotton to all other fabrics because I am allergic to wool and do not like the feel of synthetic fabrics.  I also tend to wear lightweight and roomy sweaters for layering, especially when indoors as most rooms are warm enough for me to require the removal of layers over time.  I only wear a heavyweight sweater when I will be outdoors and inactive for an extended period of time, and I rarely do that.  The Favorite Cotton Sweater is just the right weight, and comes in one size that fits most, up to a size 18.  I also appreciate the three-quarter length sleeves, which are wide to accommodate layers but do not hang down so far that they would interfere with any activities.  I am so delighted with my new sweaters in their jewel-tone winter colors that I just may ask my husband to order me three more in spring colors for my upcoming birthday!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment