March 28th is Weed Appreciation Day!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Wish List Wednesdays: Favorite Ugly Christmas Sweater


National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day is coming up fast (Friday, December 18th), so I decided to shop around for an appropriate sweater.  I do have a few standards to which I adhere.  I do not appreciate any theme that is crude, lewd, or rude.  I prefer something that is funny or tacky, but not offensive.  It is surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly) difficult to find a garment that meets my criteria, but I did finally locate one that stood out.  What could be more delightfully tacky than a silly sweater featuring a girl in a Christmas tree dress (only $17.06 at Beautiful Halo; also available on Amazon)?  I would even proudly wear this one in public.  My sweater may not arrive in time for this year's celebration, but I will certainly be ready for next year!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment