April 23rd is National Picnic Day!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

This 'n That Thursdays: Two Company C Paisley Rug-Inspired Living Rooms


One of my favorite online sites is Company C, a home décor source specializing in colorful furnishings and accessories.  They even offer paisley print rugs, so I thought I would put my recent passion for paisley to the test by creating a couple of living room style boards featuring two of these rugs, using only items from Company C.  As a nod to the season, I even added a couple of winter-themed pillows to the mix, but both rooms would work year-round.

The first room is styled around a mostly green rug:

Clockwise from top left: Madison Full Sofa in Jewel Grass; Madison Chair in Jewel Sand; Tatum Side Table in Driftwood; Pippin Table Lamp in Green; Bentley Pillow in Blue (no longer available); Peyton Mirror in Gold; Blizzard Bailey Pillow in Teal; Copper Lanterns; Regan Coffee Table in Driftwood; Center background: Green with Envy Rug in Willow.

In the second room, I played up the red, gold, and a bit of the blue in a multicolored rug:

Clockwise from top left: Madison Full Sofa in Jewel Chili; Madison Chair in Jewel Caramel; Warwick Side Table in Gold; Ero Lamp in Metal; Bentley Pillow in Red; Patina Artwork; Blizzard Bailey Pillow in Teal; Copper Lanterns; Warwick Coffee Table in Gold; Center background: Devonshire Rug in Dijon.

I am loving paisley even more now -- in fact, I think my paisley craze has officially become an obsession!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment