April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Wish List Wednesdays: Pumpkin Mugs


Believe it or not, fall and even Halloween items are beginning to make an appearance in catalogs and online shopping sites.  On the one hand, I find it hard to even think about autumnal matters in the middle of a sweltering summer day, but then again if they help me to forget about our seemingly endless heat wave maybe I'm all for it!  I can't quite bring my self to consider Halloween décor just yet, but I have to say that I am really coveting these simple and lovely Pumpkin Mugs ($48 for a set of four) from Pottery Barn.  The time will eventually come when I will once again be craving hot beverages, and a cup of steaming tea or apple cider would be especially tasty in one of these mugs!
                

No comments:

Post a Comment