March 28th is Weed Appreciation Day!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wish List Wednesdays: Southwest Indian Foundation Equine Outfit


The Chinese Year of the Horse 4712 (our year 2014) celebration continues until February 15th, and I just couldn't resist adding yet another horse-themed item to my wish list.  I have been admiring the Equine Skirt ($53) with Jade Chenille Sweater ($96) from the Southwest Indian Foundation for quite a while, and I think this apparel would be ideal for transitioning into spring.  And a Zuni Stone Horse Necklace and Earring Set ($139) would be the perfect accessory for the outfit:


Of course I would need some sort of footwear, and these Tall Boot Moosehide Mocassins ($112) would fit the bill nicely:


I'd say I would be ready to step out in style for any equine event in an outfit like this!
                

No comments:

Post a Comment