April 18th is International Jugglers Day!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

This 'n That Thursdays: Pendleton Abiquiu Autumn-Inspired Bedroom


Not long after our trip to Abiquiu, New Mexico, I was leafing through a Pendleton Woolen Mills Home Collection catalog and discovered their lovely Abiquiu Sunset Blanket Collection.  The colors are so autumnal they inspired me to create this style board for an Abiquiu autumn-inspired bedroom based upon items from the Pendleton catalog.

Clockwise from top left: Reclaimed Barnwood Bed; Abiquiu Sunset Standard Sham; Abiquiu Sunset Blanket; Striped 5th Avenue Throw; Columbia Blanket Chest; Carson Chair; Steampunk Floor Lamp; Hoodoo Side Table; Large Steampunk Table Lamp; Reclaimed Barnwood Nightstand; Center background: Handmade Cheyenne Rug.

I love these colors, and this bedroom style!  I am so ready for another trip to New Mexico -- in fact, I keep trying to convince my husband that we really need to live there for at least part of the year when he retires.  We shall see what happens!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment