Sunday, October 13, 2013

Picture Parade: Interior Spaces in Halloween Colors

From Design Seeds

Back when we remodeled the kitchen in our current house, my husband suggested we install solid black quartz countertops and a terra cotta tile floor -- until I mentioned that those were Halloween colors, and suddenly the option was no longer appealing to him!  However, even though I was not keen on black countertops, I actually like the combination of black and orange.  Done right, this color scheme can be quite attractive, and it certainly catches the eye.  Here are just a few examples of Halloween colors in the home:

From Sanya Arts Space

From HomesDIR

From Lushome

From We Heart It

From Blog 'n' Blogs

From Princess Anne County

From Decoration Trend

From VMac & Cheese

From Fine Homebuilding

From Home Designing

From Divas N' Design

From Luxe Living

From Homedit

From Jangrue

These rooms look bewitching in their Halloween colors at any time of the year.  Maybe my husband and I should reconsider this color scheme!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment