March 27th is Manatee Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wish List Wednesdays: Dalmatian Rear Window Car Decal


I can't believe I have owned cars for so many years without finding one of these delightful Dalmatian Rear Window Car Decals sooner!  The back view of the dog is cute enough, but the spotted sticker for the windshield wiper "tail" just makes this car décor irresistible.  At only $22, it is certainly affordable, but I do wish it was sold through a US company, since I really dislike buying things online.  I suppose I may have to make an exception in this case, however -- how can I live without this wagging Dalmatian car decal now that I know it exists?

             

2 comments:

  1. Check out the sticker options to make your wiper a wagging tail at www.waggingwipers.com. Numerous dog and cat breed options, plus you can see the faces

    ReplyDelete
  2. An author must have a vast knowledge of vocabulary. The dictionary of a writer must be full of new english vocabulary to make their work more attractive. Use of new words makes their work more valuable and graceful.
    ฉลาก สติ๊กเกอร์

    ReplyDelete