April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wish List Wednesdays: Juliska Classic Bamboo Dinnerware Collection

From Neiman Marcus

Recently Classic Bamboo Dinnerware by Juliska was featured in the Summer 2013 issue of Celebrate magazine:

From Celebrate

As soon as I saw the photos it was all over -- I have to own this dinnerware!  I love the simple but striking design of white dishware with a raised natural color bamboo pattern edge.  They are rather pricey, but I would be content to own just one set of dinner plates ($168 for a set of four from Neiman Marcus).  Since my birthday had already come and gone, these plates would make a perfect Christmas gift -- I really need to start dropping hints to my dear husband now!

Classic Bamboo 11" Dinner Plate (from Juliska)
             

No comments:

Post a Comment