April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wish List Wednesdays: Rock Shrimp Napkins and Table Runner


I am always on the lookout for crustacean-themed items.  My recent obsession with tablescapes also has me searching for interesting tableware.  The result?  It was inevitable that the delightful Rock Shrimp Napkins and Table Runner from Wabisabi Green and I would find each other!  The pattern is adorable, and the coral and cream colors are lovely.  These linens are a little on the pricey side ($24 for two napkins, $58 for the runner), but they are unique and ideal for our home.

The only problem is how do I decide if I prefer the rock shrimp to the Happy Crabs Napkins and Table Runner:


And while they are not crustacean-themed, there is also the beautiful Blue Fish Collection:




This collection even has place mats ($18 each) as well as the napkins and table runner!

All of these designs would be perfect for setting a coastal-themed summer table.  I'd better to make up my mind soon, before the summer season is upon us!
                
            

No comments:

Post a Comment