April 20th is Husband Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wish List Wednesdays: John Murphy Horse Plates

Geometric Horse Plate

The Kentucky Derby took place this past Saturday (congratulations to Orb on a very muddy track!), so I've got horses on my mind.  I'd also like to see horses on my dining room table, and I think the four unique horse plates ($24 each) by artist John Murphy would do the trick nicely!

Parisian Blue Horse Plate

Hexagon Horse Plate

Persian Horse Plate

These elegant equids in four different colorful designs celebrate horses with style as well as a touch of whimsy.  The Preakness is coming up in less than two weeks, and if I hurry perhaps the plates will arrive in time so that I can set an equestrian table which is sure to be a winner!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment