April 24th is International Guide Dog Day!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wish List Wednesdays: Color Dots Stemware


My recent interest in tablescaping blogs led me to The Little Round Table, a delightful site which features Fiestaware, as well as other vintage-style items such as tablecloths.  But that does not mean more modern accessories are left out!  A case in point is the Color Dots Stemware from Pier 1 Imports, recently featured in one of the tablescape posts.  These lovely and colorful glasses are available as goblet or balloon wine glasses and as martini glasses, and are $10 each.  I just purchased four of the goblet wine glasses, and if I had the room to store them I would buy four each of the other two as well.  Blogging can truly be dangerous, at least to the wallet, but it is so much fun!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment