April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weekend Wonders: OPI Instinct of Color Video


I just found this video ad for OPI Nail Polish on YouTube, and all I can say is WOW!!!  I keep playing it over and over -- the dancers, the music, and the horse are all absolutely mesmerizing!  How I wish I could dance like those four women, and that my own big, beautiful, black horse could move like the one in the video.  That will almost certainly never happen for either of us, but I wonder if my horse would mind having his hooves painted in OPI colors?  That way we could at least have matching nail polish!  The talented Thoroughbred horse in the video is called Lady in Black, after an OPI nail color of the same name, which in North America is known as Black Onyx.  My horse's former owner called him Black Onyx.  Could this be a sign?  Perhaps this should become my signature nail color?  And just in time for Halloween!

"Black Onyx" OPI nail polish
         

No comments:

Post a Comment