April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wish List Wednesdays: Rooster Toile Dinnerware


I have never really liked toile, and I have had to endure more than my fair share of chicken-themed home accessories here in the state of Georgia.  Nevertheless, something about this Rooster Toile Dinnerware caught my fancy.  I can't explain it -- I normally prefer clean, modern lines (these are very ornate) and the price is rather steep ($119 just for a set of four dinner plates).  Maybe it is the bold black and white color, or the handsome roosters on the plates and mugs (assorted ones on the dessert plates) plus hens on the bowls.  For whatever reason, I would not say no to owning this set of chicken-inspired crockery.  Perhaps it has something to do with September being National Chicken Month -- although the point is to encourage more consumption, not collection!  (Don't tell that to the chickens, though!)


1 comment: