May 7th is National Teacher Day!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wish List Wednesdays: Brown Donkey Egg Cups


I am rather fond of donkeys -- I studied them for my Ph.D dissertation, and am currently the proud owner of a miniature jenny.  I am also an avid collector of egg cups.  So how could I not love this pair of brown donkey egg cups?  And the fact that there is also a set of matching brown donkey salt and pepper shakers just makes them even more desirable:


So what if they have to be shipped all the way from the UK?  In my opinion they are worth it!  And it doesn't hurt that ever since I read Brighty of the Grand Canyon by Marguerite Henry as a child I associate donkeys with the desert southwest, so if we do move to New Mexico these little cuties would fit right in.  I'm sure my own little brown donkey would agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment