April 23rd is National Picnic Day!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wish List Wednesdays: An Adobe Abode

From Sat Ananda Voyages

My husband and I have always wanted to live in New Mexico -- I love the climate, he loves the crafts, and we both love the culture and food!  We are also just beginning to seriously consider retirement options, so this past weekend we made a quick trip to Santa Fe to check out potential retirement neighborhoods.  Which brings me to my wish list item for the week -- an adobe home!  We looked at several while there, and have decided that if we do retire to the Santa Fe area an adobe abode would be perfect.  I don't know if we could afford the beauty pictured above, but the ones we saw, while smaller, would suit our needs admirably.  New Mexico truly is "The Land of Enchantment", and we are already planning our next visit!

Roadside produce stand near Santa Fe

Santa Fe pottery shop

Downtown Santa Fe

Scenic Santa Fe

Santa Fe sunset
     

No comments:

Post a Comment