Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This 'n That Thursdays: Delightful Holiday Table Settings

I am a little obsessed with beautiful table settings, and I love to search the web for images.  The holidays offer up a plethora of such photos, and I thought I would post my finds today as a special treat to myself for the season:

From Keeping the Christmas Spirit Alive, 365

From Pretty Little Things for Home & Life

From Pretty Little Things for Home & Life

From Deluxe Interior

From Chill Interiors

From Shelterness

From Belle Chose Home

From The African Fashionista

From Red Plum


From Apartment Therapy
From Taste of the South

From My Home Ideas

From Better Homes and Gardens

From Modern Architecture Concept

From Dandi

From Freshome

From Interior Design and Furniture

From Home New Decorating

From mydeco

I think twenty-one images is more than enough for now!  I definitely have a preference for red, which is not surprising since red is my favorite color.  The table setting from Taste of the South actually inspired me to buy the Mikasa Red Berries Dinnerware, and will be the basis for the theme of our Christmas table this year.  I wonder which photo will be the inspiration for my table setting next year?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment