April 28th is Save the Frogs Day!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Holiday Hits: I Love Horses Day

Today is I Love Horses Day -- who knew!  To mark the occasion I thought I would share a few must-have horse-themed items for the bath from the LoneStar Western Decor catalog that any true horse fanatic would love.  For starters, this copper oval bowl sink with embossed horses would be an essential:


Right above the sink this horse and colt vanity light would be perfect:


These running horses towels would look lovely in a horse-themed bathroom (and so would the turquoise-washed wooden wall, as long as it could be sealed against moisture damage, but no gun-shaped accessories for me, please!):


Finally, a running horses bathroom rug would certainly be cozy under the feet on chilly mornings:


If you love horses, ordering these bathroom items just may be the ideal way to celebrate today's holiday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment