April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This 'n That Thursdays: An Anthropologie-Inspired Living Room


As a big fan of offbeat décor, I was fascinated by this Fire Ants Wallpaper from Anthropologie.  I can't quite decide if I would be bold enough to use it in my home -- it certainly is unique, but then again I am terribly allergic to fire ant bites!  It did, however, inspire me to design a living room style board around home décor items from Anthropologie:

Clockwise from left: Orimono Pillow, FlowerAtelier Chesterfield, Bottle GreenLunet ChairStewart Penguin Framed ArtGenova Side TableUmbral Coffee TableTripod Floor LampMirrored Mirth Trees; Center: Siwa Rug; Center background: Fire Ants Wallpaper. 
         
I think I might like this room best if only one wall was papered, and the rest were painted red, similar to the background color on my style board.  Or I could always go for a more subdued selection, like this Little Owl Wallpaper:


As far as I'm concerned, you can't go wrong with any of these items from Anthropologie!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment