Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wish List Wednesdays: Four Fabulously Fishy Finds

For some reason summer makes me think of fishes!  I recently discovered four fabulous fish-themed home décor items in the At West End catalog, which specializes in rustic and recycled goods.  I would love to incorporate every single one of them in my home for that summery feeling they evoke for me!  First up is this fantastic fish fireplace screen, the perfect coverup to add some interest over what is normally just a big blank hole in the wall during the warmer months:


Over the mantle I would like to hang this fish crafted from vines:


A guest bathroom would be the perfect spot for this fishy towel rack:


And last but certainly not least, a couple of these colorful folding fish tables would be fun on a patio or deck, or next to some pool lounge chairs:


All of these items are so attractive I'm starting to think that I may just have to keep the fish theme year-round!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment