May 3rd is National Public Radio Day!

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

On the Homefront: Merry Christmas!


I brought very few decorations with me when I came here to New Mexico during the first phase of our move, but one of the few Christmas items that made the trip was the tabletop tree in the photo above.  My husband found some colorful garlands of donkey-shaped paper cutouts strung together with six feet of thread and bought three packs, so we decorated our tree with them.  The effect is simple but festive, which is just the sort of look I like.  This may be our only holiday decoration, but it makes us happy on this dreary and rainy day we are having, so who needs more elaborate décor?  I hope you have a fun-filled day any way you prefer!

Bonus: A heartwarming Christmas story for dog lovers!

A beautiful New Mexico Christmas day sunset!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment