May 3rd is National Public Radio Day!

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

On the Homefront: Another Beautiful New Mexico Sunrise


I could not resist posting an image of yet another beautiful New Mexico sunrise - I am obsessed!  Today I await the arrival of the DirecTV technician in the hopes that I can get satellite TV installed before my husband gets here on Sunday (he cannot live without his daily fix of news shows!).  While I wait for the technician, I will start baking the fruitcakes that I make every year for my siblings, as they have already told me that moving is no excuse for not baking their favorite holiday treat!

I finally had the plaster repaired on the inside wall of one of the guest bedrooms that had a roof leak over the summer.  Now I am in the process of moving bookshelves into this room so that I can finally unpack all of my books (and there are a lot of them).  This is a good project to work on over the winter whenever the weather is unpleasant, so I am in no hurry to get it done.  Life just continues to be one unpacking project after another, but when my husband arrives we will definitely take time to get into town and enjoy some holiday festivities.  I hope everyone out there is making time to do the same!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment