May 3rd is National Public Radio Day!

Saturday, December 7, 2019

On the Homefront: I Finally Have Internet!


Good morning from chilly but lovely New Mexico!  We had a gorgeous sunrise today so I decided that I would ease back in to blogging by posting a couple of images.  It has certainly been quite a while since my last post!  My only excuse is that I have been so busy settling in to our New Mexico house that I have not had time to set up an account for internet access until now.  This will just be a short post because I am still quite busy here, but I promise to work on getting back into blogging (both my own site and the ones that I normally follow) as quickly as possible.  There may also be a few aesthetic changes made to this site in the near future as I transition from blogging about life in Georgia to describing our new location in New Mexico.  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are now fully in the mood for the holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment